Early in the process I found that having speaker tapes around was a great help to maintaining my sobriety. Now I have a few years under my belt and I am sponsoring some guys. I find that I am giving them the same advice that worked for me.

One problem is that some of them have little or no income; but they can maintain a cell phone with unlimited minutes, which is important so they can keep in contact with their sober fellows.

This site was created so that they can have free and easy access to my current favorite tapes to listen to from their phone.

Some people use thier phones headset's to listen to the Speaker Tapes just like a phone call or music on an iPod. Others listen in thier cars over bluetooth or plugged directly into thier stereo, just like you would an iPod. No data connection, just a phone call.

It's simple, look at the options below then dial this number (641) 715-3382 when prompted enter the access code: 98129 then press #, listen to the greeting and choose the number for the speaker you want to hear, then select that voice box number.

On the right side of this page you will see some simple controls to help you maneuver thru the recordings.

Keep it simple!

Monday, September 6, 2010

A Few More

It's simple, look at the options below then dial this number (641) 715-3382 when prompted enter the access code: 98129 then press #, listen to the greeting and choose the number for the speaker you want to hear, then select that voice box number.

VoiceBox 11
Clancy I. Venice, CA 47th Florida State Conv., Naples, FL 7-16-2003

VoiceBox 12
Earl H. Studio City, CA Rule 62 Roundup Erlanger, KY 8-10-2001

VoiceBox 13
Pat Y. Pasadena, CA MidWinter Conference Hilton Head, SC 1-26-2007

VoiceBox 14
Don M. Whitney,TX XI Beartooth Mountian Conf Billings, MT 6-28-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment